The coordinates of your latitude and longitude are easily determined by consulting a globe or topographic maps. Many online mapping systems and cellphone apps today will also enable you to easily the exact coordinates of the sundial’s location.
- Type the address in the search field.
- Zoom in to get a more detailed view of the location.
- Select “Earth” view to see an aerial photo of the area.
- Move your cursor to the exact position of the sundial and click the left mouse button.
- Latitude and Longitude will pop up, showing your precise location in decimal degrees.